听众

帖子

E粉明星

注册时间
2005-5-20
精华

九袋长老

发表于 2006-11-23 04:14:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>[upload=mp3]viewFile.asp?ID=114287[/upload]<br/>I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes<br/>You might say a little righteous and too proud<br/>I was looking for a way to compromise<br/>Thinking maybe I could work things out<br/><br/>I thought I had all the answers<br/>Never givin' in<br/>But You loved me all along<br/>And I admit that I was wrong<br/><br/>All I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I'm not gonna lie<br/>I could never be strong without You<br/>I need You by my side<br/><br/>If I ever thought we'd never be together<br/>'Cause of all my foolish pride<br/>Don't know what I'd do<br/>I'm lost without You<br/><br/>I keep tryin' to find my way<br/>But all I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I keep tryin' to face the day<br/>But I'm lost without You<br/><br/>You're the only one who gets rid of these blues<br/>When I fall, You'll catch me every time<br/>The way You give me clarity when I'm confused<br/>Just to hear Your voice can ease my mind<br/><br/>Oh, my world's so cold at night<br/>When I wande* **r away<br/>Only You can make it right<br/>No, I'm not too proud to say<br/><br/>All I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I'm not gonna lie (I will not lie)<br/>I could never be strong without You<br/>I need You by my side<br/><br/>If I ever thought we'd never be together<br/>'Cause of all my foolish pride<br/>Don't know what I'd do<br/>I'm lost without You<br/><br/>I keep tryin' to find my way<br/>But all I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I keep tryin' to face the day<br/>But I'm lost without You<br/><br/>I know that You can hear me now<br/>You make the pain just go away<br/>Stop all the tears from running down my face<br/><br/>All I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I'm not gonna lie<br/>I could never be strong without You<br/>I need You by my side<br/><br/>If I ever thought we'd never be together<br/>'Cause of all my foolish pride<br/>Don't know what I'd do<br/>I'm lost without You<br/><br/>I keep tryin' to find my way<br/>But all I know is I'm lost without You<br/>I keep tryin' to face the day<br/>But I'm lost without You </p><p>我知道我时常有点傻乎乎的 <br/>一些些固执和骄傲 <br/>我只是想找一个折衷的办法 <br/>因为我相信我们能够解决问题 <br/>我从未放弃,我相信我找到了答案 <br/>但是自从你走了以后,我恍然是我错了 <br/>我只知道我现在失去了你,我不再说谎 <br/>我需要你在我的身边陪着我,你离开了以后我无法坚强 <br/>如果我们曾经说好永远不在一起,用再见来结束一切 <br/>我也不知道我会怎么样 <br/>我失去了你 <br/>我不断尝试着做回我自己 <br/>但是满脑子都想着我失去了你 <br/>我不断尝试着好好面对每一天 <br/>可是叫我如何去赶走心里的忧伤 <br/>亲爱的一直以来我这样的孤单 <br/>无论走到哪里我都心烦意乱 <br/>你是我心中唯一的念头 <br/>晚上我的床冰冷冰冷的,每一天我都更加思念着你 <br/>只有你才能让我一切恢复正常状态,我不得不放下我的骄傲告诉你这些 <br/>我不断的尝试做回我自己 <br/>但是除非我现在能拥有你 <br/>你能使我的一切疼痛远离我 <br/>我热泪盈眶,无法自已 <br/></p>[MP=480,360]http://www.aqlife.com/viewFile.asp?BoardID=9&amp;ID=114287[/MP]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-22 20:17:07编辑过]

~宠辱不惊,看庭前花开花落;去留无意,望碧空云卷云舒~
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

收听

听众

帖子

禁止访问

注册时间
2006-6-18
精华