帖子

资深E粉

注册时间
2004-10-10
精华

城北屋顶仙人

QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-13 21:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
<p>&nbsp;<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="480" align="center"><tbody><tr><td class="p14">Blue - U Make Me Wanna<br/><br/>To start it off I know you know me<br/>To come to think of it, it was only last week.<br/>That I had a dream about us, oh.<br/>That's why I am here, I'm writing this song.<br/>To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,<br/>Someway let me know, you want me girl.<br/><br/>Everytime you see me what do you see?<br/>I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.<br/>Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.<br/>Baby that's why:<br/><br/>You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.<br/>You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.<br/>You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.<br/>You make me wanna surrender my soul.<br/>I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight.<br/>You're the first and last thing on my mind.<br/>You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.<br/>You make me wanna surrender my soul.<br/><br/>Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no.<br/>They'll just get stronger if I see you again.<br/>Baby I'm tired of being friends.<br/>I wanna know if you feel the same<br/>And could you tell me do you feel my pain?<br/>Don't leave me in doubt.<br/><br/>Everytime you see me what do you see?<br/>I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen.<br/>Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need.<br/>And baby that's why:<br/><br/><br/>I'll take you home real quick<br/>And sit you down on the couch<br/>our some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.<br/>Baby we can make sweet love.<br/>Then we'll take it nice and slow.<br/>I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before<br/>We're gonna make love all night.<br/></td></tr></tbody></table></p>[MP=480,360]http://susan.8888r.com/blog/member/132/upload/music/UMakeMeWanna.wma[/MP]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-13 13:27:11编辑过]

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

收听

听众

帖子

禁止访问

注册时间
2005-8-19
精华

左小诅咒